CoinPeople.com

i just found this place on my daily scan for 'coins' sources ;)

i'm from Italy but i spend some months in Finland since a couple of Years now.

i have about 1600 different World Coins (keeps growing) and my first 'flash' about me collecting coins goes back to (about..) 1981-82 when i was only 3-4 years old ( i had a bunch of coins in my hand and i felt it like it was my treasure ;) that was the beginning ! )

My Collection ?

perhaps everythng from the whole world, concentrating on ITALY(the last 150 years or similar)

focusing on the last 50-60 years for the whole planet

have few roman coins ( just as ' must have ' ) 3 golden coins of the Italian Kings and pre ( 1840-1894 )

ps: i HATE Cabinda and similar 'tokens' that's the HIV of Usual World Coins Collecting

created for coin collectors, trying to make a new business * maybe feeding some African War Lords? * maybe going to some China-Singapore-Usa(whatever) Bank Account.

ps: i do NOT collect Euros too ( for my taste too much similar - metals shapes and denomination - )

(also hate those 'wanna steal your money' Tokens) and pre-euros issued by small Towns just on a earning purpose.

* me, city mayor of an unknown town, interested in numismatics, and attracted by the possible business, may contact a tokens producer, and make cheap useless tokens sold on ebay for about 8-20 euros when it costed to me less than 1) i feel sorry for who bought that.

(i had the first 12 countries Full Sets -traded- + Monaco Vatican San Marino but they were too much expensive to keep them with me, sold)

cheers ;):ninja:

Welcome to CP.

If you have any 1737 coins or earlier we could use your help in the "How Far Back Can We Go Back" thread.

It's stalled at 1738.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived