CoinPeople.com

Worldwide Ebay Strike on 18-25 Feb 2008

see323

Not to demean the cause, but aren't strikes more effective when they're indefinite? I mean, if I were ebay, I'd look at the strike and say... "Okay, looks like it's going to be a rough week, I can't wait until they all start listing again on the 25th."

Not to demean the cause, but aren't strikes more effective when they're indefinite? I mean, if I were ebay, I'd look at the strike and say... "Okay, looks like it's going to be a rough week, I can't wait until they all start listing again on the 25th."

I use to be a seller and also a buyer on Ebay but not any more when you are selling rare coins and you have to set a reserve price you get charge for it even if you don't sell the coin,and also found out that when you get a coin at a cheap price they get lost in the mail,most of the seller on Ebay want to get paid fast but they are not fast in shipping the stuff you buy.

To me Ebay can drop dead and i wont cry for it.

If any of you have new sites where you can buy and sell coins and banknotes you should list them on this site,it may interest alots of member on the site. :ninja:

I use to be a seller and also a buyer on Ebay but not any more when you are selling rare coins and you have to set a reserve price you get charge for it even if you don't sell the coin,and also found out that when you get a coin at a cheap price they get lost in the mail,most of the seller on Ebay want to get paid fast but they are not fast in shipping the stuff you buy.

With the pricing changes, they reduced the inclusion and image fees, but notice that the FAV fee went from 5% to 8.75%, and reserve fees doubled and are NOT refunded if the item makes reserve. Actually if you look at it across the board it appears as though eBay did not just restructure their fee system, but actually raised it in the end.

Archived