CoinPeople.com

Coins found in wall at home.

Mark Stilson

Great story!! I love that kinda stuff.

One thing I'll alway lament, my grandparents owned a huge farm house built in 1859 in Massachusetts, I've always wanted to search the nooks and crannies of that place for old coins, but when they passed their children quickly sold it. Oh, the treasures I'm sure were there. I remember them taking coffee cans filled with old silver to the coins shop in Taunton during the silver rush of 79-80. Sitting in the backseat of the car holding the cans so they wouldn't spill on the turns.

I wonder if it will pay for the house? And I still want to bust out the sheet rock behind the medicine cabinet in our house. (House from the early 50's) I still remember dropping coins in the razor slot in our old house as a kid. With all the old razor blades you would have to be real careful and since they rust don't know what the coins if any would look like.

That does it. I'm buying a sledge hammer and going for the drywall right now. The coins will pay for the damage.

(Okay, our house is a 1980 tract home with Southern California minimum requirement walls and windows, cheap as legally possible. One good swing of the sledge would probably bring the whole thing down.)

That does it. I'm buying a sledge hammer and going for the drywall right now. The coins will pay for the damage.

(Okay, our house is a 1980 tract home with Southern California minimum requirement walls and windows, cheap as legally possible. One good swing of the sledge would probably bring the whole thing down.)

:ninja:

Archived