CoinPeople.com

Free coin give away

RCH07

This morning while riding the NY City Subway I recieved a copy of the Metro newspaper which is a handout you get while riding some of the mass transet modes around the city.

This mornings article had a story about a free give away of the Presidental dollar coins. The company promoting the giveaway is the World Reserve. They are claiming to give away the first years four coins for $8.00 plus shipping an packaging which comes to approx. $12.00 total.

Does anyone know anything about the World Reserve? Are they on the up and up? They have started the offer this morning at 8am and will be running it for no more than 72 hrs. Should anyone be interested I will be glad to share the information from the paper with the group.

I have seen their ads in the sunday papers.

Buy nothing from them.

All of their ads claim that their offer only around for a limited time so you need to ACT NOW!!!!, which is bullcrap.

You can get anything they are selling for much chaper from the mint itself or on Ebay.

They make their money with their outrageous handling and shipping fees.

This morning while riding the NY City Subway I recieved a copy of the Metro newspaper which is a handout you get while riding some of the mass transet modes around the city.

This mornings article had a story about a free give away of the Presidental dollar coins. The company promoting the giveaway is the World Reserve. They are claiming to give away the first years four coins for $8.00 plus shipping an packaging which comes to approx. $12.00 total.

Does anyone know anything about the World Reserve? Are they on the up and up? They have started the offer this morning at 8am and will be running it for no more than 72 hrs. Should anyone be interested I will be glad to share the information from the paper with the group.

how is it a FREE giveaway?

Sorry, but I forgot to mention that they are suppling what they refer to as the Official Presidential Money Gallery for exhibiting the coins once you have them. From the photo in the paper it appears to simular to a Dansko folder but larger to accept the full set of coins once they are minted. This is what the $8.00 charge is for. The four coins for the first year are free and shipped as they are made available from the mint.

Once again this is what is being presented in the article. I believe that I am going to go ahead and order them as the investment is low.

Another "wreckom*" ad!

Buy our $2.- worth crap for $40.- and you'll get our magnificient present worth $160.- for free! :ninja:

*For those who have read "The clockwork orange" and is familiar with Russian slang!

For the others: Sth that makes you!

No need to continue with this thread as it would appear that no one is interested in the offer. I just posted it as a topic for consideration. I don't care if this offer is taken up by anone as I don't have any vested interest in this company and until this morning never heard of them. Thanks for your feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
No need to continue with this thread as it would appear that no one is interested in the offer. I just posted it as a topic for consideration. I don't care if this offer is taken up by anone as I don't have any vested interest in this company and until this morning never heard of them. Thanks for your feedback.

It's not that no one is interested, it's just that most have heard way to many times that something is free if you spend $$$$$$ first. That is used in every type of buisness possible. For example we have a constant advertisement on TV of a company that says we will give you a free gift if we can carpet your house. DUD, free gift. There are many, many FREEEEE items if you pay for them.

Archived