CoinPeople.com

Opinions on grading wanted...

bobh

You succeeded ! Congrats !

How about my offer ? Looks like your comments were just :ninja:;);)

You know what ? One of the members suggested I offer you $401.00, that is right ! FOUR HUNDRED AND ONE AMERICAN DOLLAR !!!!

Deal ?

Sleep on this and let me know tomorrow...I am pretty old and got to go to bed...

Sincerely,

A couple of months ago WCO on his website was selling 1899 10 Rouble MS65 slabbed by NGC. The price was 600 or 700. I'm pretty sure he was selling the coin. Not sure about the exact price. If you beleive that 800 is the right price for MS62 then why you did not buy MS65 for the same price from him?

The coin itself is not rare. Your mistake is that you are judging the price of the coin by estimating how many coins were graded which is not always right. Meanwhile, 1904 10 Rouble is more scarce then 1899. Considering the average price for 1904 10 Rouble MS65 450-500 why do you think that MS62 1899 should be worth 800. Just because NGC says so? There are bunch of 10 Rouble 1899 in Russia and you can find them in pretty good grade for 350-400, but at the same time it's not that easy to find 1904 10 Rouble there in a very good shape. This situation arises from different circumstances. As WCO already told you the most of the slabbed gold from the period of Nikolay II came from Norvegian Hoard, but the rest of the gold was left in Russia including 1899, 1900, 1901, 1902, 1911 years. Since it is virtually impossible to send the coin for grade from Russia to NGC due to some custom problems we see now this situation.

A couple of months ago WCO on his website was selling 1899 10 Rouble MS65 slabbed by NGC. The price was 600 or 700. I'm pretty sure he was selling the coin.

Actually I was selling two MS-65's for $550 each and MS-63's at $450. And couple of MS-62's before that I sold at $375 a piece in a lot with other coins. For months I had 1899 coins on my site available for immediate purchase but oldman does not know that. He does not know anything just picking on people and making stupid demands.

WCO

Actually I was selling two MS-65's for $550 each and MS-63's at $450. And couple of MS-62's before that I sold at $375 a piece in a lot with other coins. For months I had 1899 coins on my site available for immediate purchase but oldman does not know that. He does not know anything just picking on people and making stupid demands.

WCO

WCO,

As I told everyone before - I do not collect coins any longer; my collection is almost sold and I do not have personal interest in the coins' prices. After 40 years in this field, I just want to see the correct information available to everyone.

Also, I just want to make sure that, on this public forum, you or other people do not purposely put comments to increase your/their personal sales by misleading other people.

The fact that you, sometime ago, were selling coins at a price does not provide any convincing proof that the same very coin costs same money now.

What I base my price conclusion on is really simple - latest EBay and other major auctions. Just check them and you will see that the prices went up and what you saw 4-6 months ago is history by now.

So, please do not mislead people. BTW, the public would be more than happy to hear your explaination on why a simple Romanov's MS63 rouble is being sold on your web side for more than $400 !!!?? We just might have missed something very important ...

You see, I'm trying to stay professionally polite comparing to your (and Cheburgen's) harsh comments.

My best regards to the community,

WCO

"Знал бы прикуп – жил бы в Сочи".

I would not make any offerings in this case.

... For months I had 1899 coins on my site available for immediate purchase but oldman does not know that. He does not know anything just picking on people and making stupid demands.

WCO

Oh, please :ninja: Just try to show your respect for other people ...it is not that difficult...you'll see when you try.

I just want to make sure that, on this public forum, you or other people do not purposely put comments to increase your/their personal sales by misleading other people.

Oldman, that was you who were misleading other people with your "$821 is the right price" statement. Only bidingmaniacs would pay such unreasonably high price.

WCO

• 1 month later...
No, I won't.

You have convinced me that I was wrong.

Now, I'll accept your $400 limit. Where do I send the Money Order ? Please provide me with your address. Or, you prefer PayPal ?

Also, I'll add $20 for shipping.

Waiting for your reply with requested data.

Very trully yours,

Hello dear friends! Your money games have nothing to do wiht numismatic at all!!!! Sorry. Mummytrol.

Archived