CoinPeople.com

You say Sacagawea, I say Sakakawea

Dockwalliper

Or the US county cent series that "The Onion" reported.

I could care less for the First Lady coins, but it would be a lot more interesting if they did a coin series commemorating the First "Other Woman" that quite a few of the Presidents had at one time or another. Think Harding, Kennedy, Clinton, Bush(whoops the secret is out)

Tony Blair was born in Scotland, two Scottish PM's on a row!!! :ninja:

Lets just hope that our national anthem isn't played with bagpipes...

I had clotted creme while back on a roll, but somehow the name of the concoction just sends shivers of clotted arteries. Now Pasties on the other hand, those do sound quite fair for the feast this nacht.

BTW those tractors should be pulling long carriages, they will take the place of the double deckers. All lorries will be pulled by oxen ta.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the House & Senate passed the House version so we keep the Sacagawea. The bill also reduces the mintage from 33% of all dollar coins to 20%.

We also get...... In General- In order to remove barriers to circulation, the Secretary of the Treasury shall carry out an aggressive, cost-effective, continuing campaign to encourage commercial enterprises to accept and dispense $1 coins that have as designs on the obverse the so-called `Sacagawea design'.

Looks like the House & Senate passed the House version so we keep the Sacagawea. The bill also reduces the mintage from 33% of all dollar coins to 20%.

We also get...... In General- In order to remove barriers to circulation, the Secretary of the Treasury shall carry out an aggressive, cost-effective, continuing campaign to encourage commercial enterprises to accept and dispense $1 coins that have as designs on the obverse the so-called `Sacagawea design'.

Nice to know with more pressing matters including the economy that this is such an important matter to the US Congress.

Archived