CoinPeople.com

Junkbin nabs

BigCanadianM

grr all the coins in my dealers junkbins r trash >_> real JUNK!!!! >_> nothin older then 1950's u r get lucky if u find a 1930's/40's coin >_< an its a miracle for a before 1930's 2 be in the bin x< i only found 1 1929 5 rappen xD lol

Ouch Graikos!

Where do you get all of your coins then?

Mostly Ebay, I am afraid. :ninja:

There might be some good coin dealers in Frankfurt which is close by, but at the moment my time is pretty limited and I had never given it a try before. There used to be a coin dealer with a junk bin in town, but sadly it closed down a while ago. At that time I wasn't really into properly trying to collect yet.

Wow, I seem set for life :ninja:

actually i am 2 ;) even if the coins in my dealers junkbin r real junk ;) i get free coins alottttt cause my mum works at the airport an has alot of frnds travelling ;) they know i collect so i get a bag or 2 or 3 every month :D for free ;)

i have 2 go 2 an old mall near the gold market in the middle of the capital (bahrain small u can reach anywhere in less then 2hrs max) the catch is that part is so CROWDED >_< full of indians an they dont obey street signs so they walk every where an u cant drive... u gotta park far away an walk all the way or it will take u 1 hr to reach with ur car an 3 hrs 2 find a parking space >_<....but every friday an sat in the local market ppl open stands an sell coins ;) thats where i buy em mostly but from the same 2 guys always ;) its only like 15 -20 min away from my house an near my cuzins house (but i don go 2 my cuzins house alot anymore :ninja: the whole family meets up at thursdays in my nans ;) ) some times in the market some new guys come an sell coins in boxes an don know wat the hell they worth xD lol but sometimes these newbies charge alot >_> thats y i go 2 my 2 dealers ;) they give me free coins sometimes an always 50% discount :D

Archived