CoinPeople.com

Guess the serial - Round 6 :)

Thanks for the well wishes guys, Doc confirmed what I already knew "Strep" Already starting to feel a little better after a few rounds of Antibiotics and a ton of Motrin. Head is still pounding and not much energy but hopefully I will be feeling even better tomorrow. Slept for 14 hour yesterday and am headed back to bed as soon as we can get the kids in bed...

Good Luck and thanks again.

Thanks for the well wishes guys, Doc confirmed what I already knew "Strep" Already starting to feel a little better after a few rounds of Antibiotics and a ton of Motrin. Head is still pounding and not much energy but hopefully I will be feeling even better tomorrow. Slept for 14 hour yesterday and am headed back to bed as soon as we can get the kids in bed...

Good Luck and thanks again.

get well soon!!!

get well soon!!!

Thank you Dustin!

Back to work today. Not feeling a 100% by any streach but hate to lose any more PTO days.

Thanks again for the well wishes!

Darryl

I won't even bother checking the other answers :ninja:

yugonote.jpg

8/8

Congrats and hopefully it gives you the extra strength you need!

Jos

She has a kind face! I really admire some of the notes that Scottishmoney shows everyone and felt this was right up there.

Thanks again for the contest(s)... and for wishing me strength - Today I need it - between my health and some of my peers, I don't know which need more healing.

Darryl

;) 'Grats Darryl!

Thanks BigCanadianM - this type of contest seems to fit the way my brain works (fill-in-the-blank :ninja: ) - how twisted is that.

Best Regards

Darryl

Archived