CoinPeople.com

Do you have a QEII Banknote in your collection ?

see323

Waiting on some to arrive ;)

Hollom

10/- Portrait

Fforde

10/- Portrait

John Page

£1 Portrait

David Somerset

£1 Newton

:ninja:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is an extremely scarce last prefix test series Australia $5 polymer note with a Liz 2 portrait.

The test notes are all in the prefix range AN97 to DN97 -AN97 tp AZ97, BN97 to BZ97, CN97 to CZ97 and DN97 and were released into circulation.

DN97.jpg

DN97

DN97Portraitside.jpg

DN97 Portrait Side

Here is a pre-decimal (pre 1964) Commonwealth of Australia 1 Pound Note with Liz in younger days

Elizabeth%20II%20Pound%20Note.jpg

• 2 months later...

I revived this once a hot interesting topic with my recent collected NZ $10 QEII ( 1977-1981 ) note. Well, the younger queen is stunning and beautiful in this portrait.

http://www.notepassion.com/images/NZ%20197...F%20-%20800.jpg

:ninja:

The portrait is adapted from a pic of her just prior to a state visit to India & Pakistan & I have to agree it is lovely

I realy like the tiara it use to belong to Queen Alexandra & is know as a Russian fringe tiara, made from 61 platinum bars set with 488 diamonds ;) & for a bit more useless info LOL the Necklace is the GeorgeVI Festooned necklace containing some 105 Diamonds LOL the earrings are known as the Queen Mary floret earrings :ninja:

The portrait is adapted from a pic of her just prior to a state visit to India & Pakistan & I have to agree it is lovely

I realy like the tiara it use to belong to Queen Alexandra & is know as a Russian fringe tiara, made from 61 platinum bars set with 488 diamonds ;) & for a bit more useless info LOL the Necklace is the GeorgeVI Festooned necklace containing some 105 Diamonds LOL the earrings are known as the Queen Mary floret earrings :ninja:

Thanks for the information.

Gees, you could just about write very descriptive wedding announcements with that verbage. ;)

Archived