CoinPeople.com

Chocolate Roubles Giveaway

I've lost most of my old PMs, could the winners please send me your addresses again. Thanks!

So good to see you! PM sent. :ninja:

Someone was giving away chocolate and I missed it!  :ninja:

Teach me to be asleep at the switch.  ;)

IIRC he was still in the middle of his contest. A few of us had won already, but I believe he has some more to give for those that answer his contest questions. Just remember, he also is wearing a hardhat as he and Stujoe build our new home. ;)

I got all the PMs, chocolates are being sent out.

I will see if I have any left, if I do I'll run another contest (or a snack) ;)

:ninja:18.gif

I got all the PMs, chocolates are being sent out.

I will see if I have any left, if I do I'll run another contest (or a snack)  :ninja:

Missed checking the mailbox yesterday and Hubby found a marvelous (but slightly mushy) chocolate rouble accompanied by an excellent Canadian Quarter and Omnicoin flyer (great idea--layout is verying inviting!)

After stashing the goods (rouble only) in freezer overnight, I an now unwrapping and savoring that first delicate bite (assorted eating noises) and oh, my, it is divine! Thank you so much, Art, for sharing!

14.gif

Art????? ;)

A guy with hat... anyway... the first letter is the same...;)

:ninja: Eeeekkkkk! I was under the influence of chocolate!!! My sincere apologies although it wasn't an insult since Art is such a nice guy. ANTON, ANTON, ANTON THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MARVELOUS CHOCOLATE/COIN/FLYER, ETC. I think I'll search around and find a little something to send you to show my sincerety. Now, if I was daggit, I could blame it on another one of my many personalities. I should stop typing now before I say something else wrong! :lol:

Add my thanks for the nice Choc Rouble/Poppy surprise. Real organized gent there., that Anton -

Yes, yes, ANTON...ANTON...ANTON...