CoinPeople.com

My Nascent Collection of American Beauties

Scottishmoney

Ditto!

I could not admire your Scottish Coins because the link was not working. I am sure you know that already butjust giving you a heads up.

It didn't transfer over well and the links were all broken, because there are some 50+ pages it has been a bit more than I wanted to take on at the moment.

The worst part is I have lots of updates on images and new coins.

Now have a look at the Scotties:

The Rabal Scotties

:ninja:;);)

Bravo on the collection! (I knew it was going to be good but I didn't realize how far back you took it! Now, I fully understand why you use "Scottishmoney" as your name!)

You have some fascinating pieces in there. The Robert I suprised me as it looks very much like a modern proof! But I read through and apparently its a recreation.

I really admire David II's coinage. The coin seems more incised than the others of the early era.

:ninja:;);)

Bravo on the collection! (I knew it was going to be good but I didn't realize how far back you took it! Now, I fully understand why you use "Scottishmoney" as your name!)

You have some fascinating pieces in there. The Robert I suprised me as it looks very much like a modern proof! But I read through and apparently its a recreation.

I really admire David II's coinage. The coin seems more incised than the others of the early era.

David II's coinage was largely influenced by his "stay" rather captivity in England from 1346-1356. He brought back many ideas from England, including Groats or four penny pieces and Nobles.

I also have a still fairly sizable collection of Scottish banknotes, but I no longer add to that collection or have it online - too much work.

Awesome coins!!! :ninja:

I'd LOVE to have that 1794 Large Cent, ;) ;) ;)

and the 1799 Dollar is amazing, but I could probably never afford that one.

Very nice coins and wonderful presentation. Bravo!

Let us know when the broken links are fixed. I would really love to see the Scottish coins!

Archived