CoinPeople.com

1800-1899 CoinPeeps' Coins

gpnyc

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have at least two nice coins: Reunion 50 Centimes 1896 MS65 and Russian Rouble 1898 (Alexander II Memorial) to add to this topic, but I reached the global size limit for attachments. What can be done about it?

I have at least two nice coins: Reunion 50 Centimes 1896 MS65 and Russian Rouble 1898 (Alexander II Memorial) to add to this topic, but I reached the global size limit for attachments. What can be done about it?

You will have to upload your photos to an image hosting site. Most of us use http://www.tinypic.com/ to upload our photos, copy and paste the IMG code, or image code for websites and message boards directly into your message, and wahlah, a nice little embedded photo! :ninja:

A "coin" from the 1896 Presidential race regarding the price of gold vs the price of silver controversy back then. It's often referred to as The William Jennings Bryan Dollar. The cartwheel is the exact same size as a Morgan Silver Dollar to show what the true size of a silver dollar should have been in regards to the gold-to-silver ratio at the time.

gallery_90_100_413.jpg

gallery_90_100_9173.jpg

I've never been sure which is the obverse and which is the reverse.

Archived