CoinPeople.com

A New Member

Bill Snyder

Hello -

My name is Bill Snyder and I am a new member. For some years I have been collecting mis-struck world coins, with special emphasis on British and Russian Brockages and Double Strikes.

You can reach me at billsnyder2000@yahoo.com or from my website at http://www.WorldErrors.com.

All the best,

Bill

P.S. - I sold my collection of 18th century rubles earlier this year. (I miss them already).

Welcome to CoinPeople, Bill!

Was your 18th century ruble collection a "normal" ruble collection, or was it also an error collection?

I remember a Peter III brockage ruble being offered many years ago, but that's the only example of an 18th century brockage ruble I can recall seeing.

Was your 18th century ruble collection a "normal" ruble collection, or was it also an error collection?

I remember a Peter III brockage ruble being offered many years ago, but that's the only example of an 18th century brockage ruble I can recall seeing.

Hello grivna1726 (and all),

I have never seen an 18th century full-brockage Ruble! I would love to have that coin.

(Yes, the collection I sold was of normal coins).

My best,

Bill

Hi and welcome!

I know about your page for some time now. Always wanted to see the photos of 1810, 1811, and 1812 coppers you have.

Best regards.

Karl.

********************************************************************************

Hello Karl,

I have a few 2 Kopeks error pieces with those dates. I'm unfamiliar with the coinpeople site. Perhaps it is possible for me to send pictures to a file section?

Again, thanks to ALL of you for your warm welcome,

Bill

********************************************************************************

Hello Karl,

I have a few 2 Kopeks error pieces with those dates. I'm unfamiliar with the coinpeople site. Perhaps it is possible for me to send pictures to a file section?

Again, thanks to ALL of you for your warm welcome,

Bill

Thank you for responding,

My email is kirilsky@hotmail.com You can email me at that address. I will look through my coins and send you photos of errors that I have.

Karl

Archived