CoinPeople.com

Banknotes for sale

I have decided to sell my banknote collection. I need the money to pay some bills, and somethings gotta go..... lol.....

The notes are being listed on Banknote Bank, along with prices. the only ones that are not for sale are the 2 Zambia polymer notes and the Romanian 2000 Lei polymer, the paper 1000 Lei, and the Iran 100 Rials.

I will be adding alot more in the next few days. A good majority of them have gotta go.

Shipping will be 65 cents, wether you buy 1 note or 20......

I go by the same screen name on Banknote Bank as I do here. Superbeast1098...

All notes are in UNC condition, except for the Yugoslavia notes that I have.

KFC :ninja:

I thought it would have shown a price that I listed for each one. Let me know which ones you are interested in, and I can give you a price. Prices are open to negotiation, so feel free to make an offer.....

I am adding another option to the sale here. I have about another 35 or 40 note that I havent added to my list on Banknote bank. I am willing to sell my entire note collection for $225 delivered. Or make a reaonable offer. I need the spendable money more than the notes, due to unexpected bills.....

I am looking to move these as quickly as possible, so I am including the Binder and the sheet protectors that they are stored in. The sheet protectors are acid free and archival safe.

PM me if you are interested. International shipping will probably run a little extra, so keep that in mind. :lol:

Some of the note I dont have listed in Banknote bank are from Mozambique, Iraq, Yugoslavia, China, Belarus, Tajikastan, Myanmar, Poland, CongoMongolia, Madagascar, Greece, Cambodia, Antarctica, Afghanistan, Kyrgystan, Transendintrea<i forgot how to spell it>. THere is also a thin world atlas in the binder. All the countries I have notes from are highlighted in the atlas.

KFC :ninja:

Ok... :ninja:

Marking it down to $175 shipped. I have 100 notes listed on Banknote bank. There is only 3 note that has been sold, which is the Egyptian 1 pound note, and the 2 Zambia polymer notes. You would get all the other notes listed plus almost 20 others that I havent listed yet.

That includes the notes in 4x6 photo pages and sheet protectors, as well as the binder and a few extra empty pages. There is also a notebook world atlas in the binder as well. :lol:

I can completely understand about being broke. The individual notes are up for sale as well, so that is an alternative. :ninja:

The price is now down to 150 for the whole collection.....

KFC

Im about to put these up on fleabay. So lats chance for anyone here to get them at a very very reasonable price. $125 is the lowest I can possibly go on these notes and coins.

Archived