CoinPeople.com

Anyone with wholesale info...

Tiffibunny

I take it you don't want the Type 2's either. I found a site where you can get them for $387; EXCLUDING the '99. I know we can do better than that. This isn't wholesale.

Well yes, that would be a great price if you could find them all in one place. Unlikely. You may have to hit 2 or 3 or 10 sites/offers to find what you want.24.jpg

The above is an example of some folks I know who ask $8. for the '77 set. They could probably fill alot of dates. Not only are their prices some of the lowest in the biz, but on an auction site they're on has a "make a deal" button. When buying multiple items, I can get as much as 25% off the total. Plus, the shipping won't rise dramatically. This site is where I get alot of errors and medals. BTW, some of the Mint issued medals they have are only a buck. Let me know if you're interested. Also, although it's an auction site, I believe all their stuff says closed, it may be their store on the site.

Well yes, that would be a great price if you could find them all in one place. Unlikely. You may have to hit 2 or 3 or 10 sites/offers to find what you want.

24.jpg

The above is an example of some folks I know who ask $8. for the '77 set. They could probably fill alot of dates. Not only are their prices some of the lowest in the biz, but on an auction site they're on has a "make a deal" button. When buying multiple items, I can get as much as 25% off the total. Plus, the shipping won't rise dramatically. This site is where I get alot of errors and medals. BTW, some of the Mint issued medals they have are only a buck. Let me know if you're interested. Also, although it's an auction site, I believe all their stuff says closed, it may be their store on the site.

16D, how about a PM of this dealers web site. Thanks.

Hi Tiffibunny

Bluebook dealer buy prices total right at 200.00 for all of the sets !!

Im not sure what you mean by wholesale ,but perhaps 10 to 15% over this would come close to wholesale .

Rick

That's pretty much what I was looking for. I know a guy who has the run and wants to sell them.

That's pretty much what I was looking for.  I know a guy who has the run and wants to sell them.

Proof sets have been pretty hot of late. Even a few month old CDN is not going to give you anything close to an accurate price. For all the sets, in excellent shape, I'd be guessing about 280. If you want me to get a quote for you, I'll get on of my dealers from the coin club to give me a price. They usually want CDN bid +10 percent from me.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, new question.  The guy gave me the sets to look at.  I happened to find that the 81 set is a clear S.  What do those go for these days?

Last time I looked they had about a $350-375 ask.

:ninja: