CoinPeople.com

Another new member

Hi all,

my name is Udo, I'm a 38 year old German. One Mr. Goetzdude invited me to join here :lol: but as you can see, it took a while before I finally decided to post something. Actually I was lurking here from time to time even when the old forum still existed.

Some of the members here may also know me from elsewhere. :ninja:

My main interest are the coins of the second German Empire (1871 - 1918), and as most of the other German's here, I also collect Euro coins, but not very seriously. I also have a soft spot for Italian coins and what the heck, everything that appeals me.

Oh, and not only do I like collecting coins, I also like coin photography. :cry:

Udo

Welcome. Glad you decided to post and tell us about yourself. As you know this is a great coin site, but it's an even better people site. :ninja:

Oh, and not only do I like collecting coins, I also like coin photography.  :lol:

Judging from the picture in your "test" post, you're pretty good at that. :ninja:

Ach ja, und willkommen natürlich!

Christian

Welcome. Glad you decided to post and tell us about yourself. As you know this is a great coin site, but it's an even better people site. :ninja:

agreed!......I registered the 1st day I came across this site by accident.......since then I came everyday.........I do not leave many comments, but I like to read others.....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tiffybunny, I've seen some of your coins, you've got a great collection. :ninja:

Thanks akdrv, You might not remember, but in my collection is a coin that I purchased from you once. :cry:

Thank you knowtracks for your kind words. ;)

gxseries, I didn't know you drooled that much over your keyboard because of my coins. :lol: Hey, do you still have that Austrian Florin I sent you once?

Here's the pic of the akdrv pedigree:

Pesa.jpg

Archived