CoinPeople.com

Nineteenth Century; 1801-1900

1833 Henry V 1/2 Franc. Pattern. Well stricktly speaking it probably isn't a paettern but a range of coins ranging from 1 cent to 5 francs were preduced by Henry V (the pretender) supporters minted in a range of metals. Probably minted in England or Beligium.

1833 Henry V 1/2 Franc. Pattern. Well stricktly speaking it probably isn't a paettern but a range of coins ranging from 1 cent to 5 francs were preduced by Henry V (the pretender) supporters minted in a range of metals. Probably minted in England or Beligium.

Sorry but this entry thread is already full!

There's two places in ancient reserved for you, but this category filled up so fast that they pipped you to the post!

Thanks Tane thats a really kind offer, don't know if it will be aloud but I love that coin. I'd like to collect more of Hery V but they are quite hard to come across. I am having trouble with my scanner at present and my camera is rubish at micro function, hopefully get pics of two of my coins for the ancient soon Ætheling.

Thanks Tane thats a really kind offer, don't know if it will be aloud but I love that coin. I'd like to collect more of Hery V but they are quite hard to come across. I am having trouble with my scanner at present and my camera is rubish at micro function, hopefully get pics of two of my coins for the ancient soon Ætheling.

Since Tane offered, then dropping one of his for yours' wouldn't be a problem on my part so long as i know which one was to go. Or if Tane himself deleted the coin and link to it from his post then that'd be better still, at least there'd be no chance of me axing the wrong one! :ninja:

I'll count yours' in then Hussulo?

Archived