CoinPeople.com

NetJohn

Hope this is OK to post....

I recently made something I've done for myself available for others, and I thought that the regulars here might like it. In fact, this is the first place I'm letting known its existance. I figure if people here like it, I'll let others know as well.

http://www.teamsaber.com/john/coins/ (US coin issues sorted by mintage)

Note that this isn't complete, there's a ways to go. But people might still find it useful, or might want to help contribute. I'm especially looking for validation of the mintages I've listed, so if there are any better sources, let me know.

Anyway, hope it helps.

John

Very cool--if I can export usable XLS files from StarOffice, maybe I can lend a hand, too.

Actually, you probably don't need it to be an official Excel document. If it's importable into Excel, it should work, as well. So, comma-delimited, tab-delimited, should all work. Space delimited probably won't, as a "1985S Proof" will end up being two entries.

If you want to help, great! I'm going to do Jefferson Nickels next. Perhaps I should note on the list which are in progress?

John

Actually, you probably don't need it to be an official Excel document.  If it's importable into Excel, it should work, as well.  So, comma-delimited, tab-delimited, should all work.  Space delimited probably won't, as a "1985S Proof" will end up being two entries.

Yeah, I know I can do CSV. I think I can export XLS anyway, but as long as the data's in a usable format, it should be okay.

If you want to help, great!  I'm going to do Jefferson Nickels next.  Perhaps I should note on the list which are in progress?

Yeah, I'd hate to sit up and type a list only to email it and find it already done. I could be a real snot and volunteer for the Flying Eagles, and SBA dollars. :ninja:

As long as you're doing the Jeffs, tho, I may as well tackle the Buffalos. The nice thing about this is I can just launch a concert on MP3, and sit back and type. :lol:

Thanks to ikaros, there are some updated lists available. Hopefully, I'll get some time to finish the Jeffs (there's a LOT there!) and then the rest of the halves.

Once again, if you see any errors, let me know!

John

Archived