CoinPeople.com

A brace of pretty ladies in bronze

Those are beautiful pieces ... What size are they?

Now that you have upgraded to silver, perhaps you can part with the more lovely bronze and send along with my Mary QoS Ryal?

I really do like bronze over silver anyday

Alas, I agree with you concerning the bronze over the silver (in this particular case, and Aunty Vicky). When I eventually get hold of a portrait Ryal of oor Mary, i'll happily pass the one I have over to you. ;-)

Might have better look of finding a portrait Testoon me thinks. You know what is disgusting? For the last several months, I have seen quite a number of nicish Ryals for sale, well only about 3 of them. Had no £ to buy them. Now I do, and do you think I will find one? Yeah right.

Might have better look of finding a portrait Testoon me thinks.  You know what is disgusting?  For the last several months, I have seen quite a number of nicish Ryals for sale, well only about 3 of them.  Had no £ to buy them.  Now I do, and do you think I will find one?  Yeah right.

I'm on the look out for a decent portrait teston as well. It fits better with the `french connec tion'. Like you I saw one for sale locally a few months back..... of course, sod's law!...when I didn't have the readies available.

Joking aside, i've been thinking a lot about my collection and directions and my Mary Ryal might just be teased from me if the right offer came around. :ninja:

Ian

I'm on the look out for a decent portrait teston as well. It fits better with the `french connec tion'. Like you I saw one for sale locally a few months back..... of course, sod's law!...when I didn't have the readies available.

Joking aside, i've been thinking a lot about my collection and directions and my Mary Ryal might just be teased from me if the right offer came around.  :ninja:

Ian

I have an image of your revalued 1570 James VI piece, but not the Mary Ryal, can you email me one please?

Archived