CoinPeople.com

Some of my aquisitions. (Lots of nice pics!!!)

Jan

Hey guys. Time to post some pics. I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether any of these coins are worth anything like more than $15. Check em' out! ;) (sorry some of the images arent the best.) And if you don't have any info, hey atleast you got to stop by and look at some nice shiny pics of coins!

IMG_3082.jpgIMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

1995 50 CENT COINS WITH BIRDS ON THEM.

IMG_3095.jpgIMG_3097.jpg

1977 25 CENT (might not look it on the picture but this coin is brilliant uncirculated)

IMG_3091.jpgIMG_3092.jpg

1968 1 DOLLAR COIN

IMG_3086.jpgIMG_3088.jpg

1984 DOLLAR COIN (absolute mirror finish and anything that looks like a scratch is just on the outside plastic.)

IMG_3093.jpg

1989 5 DOLLAR COIN.

Any info is appreciated! :ninja:

I am away for the weekend so I do not have any of my literature with me.

Anyhow, I would like to comment on that Toronto commem, VERY nice example! And the colors and dark 'shadows' that you were able to capture on the coini are really cool, especially on the reverse!

Us Canadians are a pretty lazy bunch Tiff. ;)

We do have to maintain our sled dogs, and make sure our igloos are comfy :ninja:

I always check the Canadian forum, being one myself and having a pile of Canadian coins... if you have any questions, ideas etc. etc. Jan, post away; I'm on the site at least 1x daily, mostly in the evening after work. ;)

We do have to maintain our sled dogs, and make sure our igloos are comfy :ninja:

I always check the Canadian forum, being one myself and having a pile of Canadian coins... if you have any questions, ideas etc. etc. Jan, post away; I'm on the site at least 1x daily, mostly in the evening after work. ;)

I forgot to mention the sled dogs! :lol:;)

:ninja:

Though seriously, I'm always open to discussion. Just start some topics, and I'll throw in some commentary and/or discussion. As noted, there's quite a number of people here who'd discuss Canadian coins.

Archived