CoinPeople.com

New 2011 $20 for $20 silver RCM coin announced

KoRnholio

http://www.mint.ca/store/product/product_exchange2011.jsp?itemId=prod1150003

Kind of a neat design. Took me a second to realize that the reflection in the water was different.

They're charging $2.99+tax on the shipping, so they aren't quite $20 for $20 as the last ones were. I'll still be picking up at least 3 though.

Every time I try to checkout I get a blank screen !

Mint 1, does not change anything for me a US res., still $12.99 s&h

So 3 @ $72.99

Tom

I guess that the code only applies for domestic first class posting then, as int'l requires priority or registered.

For domestic, orders of $70 ship free, so you might want to see if there's some other stuff that totals an additional $10 to see if that also applies for int'l orders.

Do they still have the restriction that only Canadians can purchase the coins?

From buzkirk's response - not sure.

The mintage on this one is 250k as opposed to 200k, but AFAIK, the distribution channels are more restricted - i.e. I don't think post offices are getting them as they're not in the PO catalogue.

Looks like they can be ordered from the US. Delivery seems to stay the same for 1 or 2 or 3 coins. I even added a few gold pieces and the delivery stayed the same. So it's not value or volume dependent.

In other RCM news, they're putting out what is supposedly the first of five "circulation" coins related to the Parks centennial. Why do I have a weird feeling they're going to be Canadian ATB quarters?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived