CoinPeople.com

Hello I'm new to this forum. here some coins I got this week. 1906 half crown

Englishpicker

Hello Everyone.

I'm new on this forum and I thought I'd share with you all some coins I got this week. A nice 1906 Edward half crown for £8, A swiss 1914 two frank coin for £2.50 and a 1800's (?) gambling token for £2.

I work mainly making furniture but also I'm a picker. I go to garage sales and auctions all over the UK buying things and I've always picked up different coins along the way. I'll be posting some more photo's soon, aswell as selling some in the future. Tom

Welcome Tom! You lead an interesting life and you have come to the right place as far as coin forums go. Once again, welcome aboard!

Thank you all for yuor welcomes. I mainly joined to find out more about the coins I find on my travels. Picking is great and quite addictive. I love rediscovering a long forgotten treasures. Tom

Some coins I got a few weeks ago.

Some nice solid silver english threepences in fine condition.(£1 each paid) A 1797 penny from england in worn shape.(£1 paid) and Some German third reigh coins in very fine condition ( 50p paid each ). No Idea what there worth, but I think my fav is the 1797 coin even if it is quite worn.

Archived