CoinPeople.com

High everyone (wind description) from a wet and gloomy Kent

Hello all .

As it's such an awful day ,weather-wise I thought I'd get the old ( but small ) collection out and give it a spring-clean with an old toothbrush and some Brasso . Sorry , only joking . :ninja:

Thought I'd look on the Interweb to try to identify my coins and found your site .....very nice and knowledgeable people here .

Anyhow ... after ages of me wading in muddy water with The Gimp image thingy (I use Linux OS) to get the image to the required size I tried to upload a couple of Jpegs of what I believe to be an Edward V111 halfpence piece ;) .... but I can't find them in the gallery . must have messed something up or not read everything right .

I'll try again later ,

Bill

A very warm welcome to you Bill from over in Surrey! :ninja:

Perhaps you would prefer to use a site like TinyPic and post the images here instead? Let us know if we can help. ;)

A very warm welcome to you Bill from over in Surrey! ;)

Perhaps you would prefer to use a site like TinyPic and post the images here instead? Let us know if we can help. ;)

Thanks YeOldeCollector ....Surrey's a little more south so you should be basking in sunshine :ninja:

TinyPic ? If this works I'll be .....

j0l9ur.jpg

Well I never ....

A very warm welcome to you Bill from over in Surrey! :ninja:

Sorry, Surrey's not more south . Must have had my fringe on upside-down.

Thanks YeOldeCollector ....Surrey's a little more south so you should be basking in sunshine :ninja:
Sorry, Surrey's not more south . Must have had my fringe on upside-down.

Not to worry ;) I'm just happy to see someone a bit more local join the forum. ;)

Archived