CoinPeople.com

dansco albums

papadoc

only because i can't find anything better, i've decided to replace all my folders with dansco albums..... i like littleton best but i dont like how they'll have 3" binders for 2 pages of SBA's or whatever...

anyway, i've got a couple (i've got this thing where i'll buy em off ebay for less than $10) i'd like to know about the lincolns albums...

how far does a new one go to.... i've seen 73, 85, 93, whatever... what are the NEW ones running up to...? and why don't those proofs include the 50's and pre 36 proofs...

so yeah i'm going with dansco albums only because i cant find one better :ninja: your thoughts.....? i'm tinkering with the idea of going with those grey US mint albums, but... ehhhhh

I guess the best one that I have seen is Dansco "like" album, where there are no dates on it, so you are free to label it anyway you wish. Basically "leaflets" with holes in it, just like a Dansco except that it's totally unlabelled, so you are free to label it anyway you wish. :ninja:

Perhaps something like this? Joels Coins leaflet list

neither could i. i'm not wild about having the coins loose, not excited about 2x2's (cardboard or plastic), ...

i'd like for the coins to suspend themselves in mid-air (in an inert environment, of course). magically, this arrangement should take up zero cubic feet, yet it should look fabulous.

You'd be better using the clear plastic pages if using airtites. We use those in the UK, or rather UK collectors are accustomed to using them, albeit that i don't touch them with a barge pole. It was a method i used until i had the PVC outbreak about 5 years ago. I abandoned all forms of albums after that debacle.

Archived