CoinPeople.com

Newest scam happening now...

Benz Coinz

Hello Everyone!

I just spotted the newest scam going on now. Coins which have been AT'ed and slabbed in generic holders.

Some people will go the any extreme to "make" money. Oops! I meant to say "take" money. I feel bad for anyone who is new to this great hobby and gets taken by jerks like these.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
I don't want to point to specific listings but go to Ebay and do a search for SAMPLES in U.S. Coins.

Why not point to specific links? These sellers are ruining the hobby, and can't take legal action because they know they're frauds. They might threaten to take legal action, but they don't have any ground to stand on and are just blowing smoke. Visit my website because I don't hold any punches.

This is a lot worse than most people think. If you go to Google and type in TPGS's for those grading services, you may be amazed at the large quantity of them. Many, many you may not have ever heard of and for a good reason. Some people in thier basement with some cheap equipment and they can put anything in thier slabs they want and state whatever they want. Not only those but China and a few other countries are also counterfeiting the more popular slabs as well as the coins inside them.

Hell, so called legit slabbers most likely have little clue as to what is NT and what is AT...I should start my own slabbing service...Dru's Legit Slabbing Service (DLSS)...At least with ancients I can probably do better than the big boys, I will at least get the attribution right and like them, I will offer no assurance its Authentic :ninja:

I love eBay...no boycott for me!!

Archived