CoinPeople.com

1977 Belgium Double Mint Set

jtryka

Ok, I went to my parents house today for a barbeque, and my mom said she found some old coins of mine while cleaning out a closet, and she handed me a white case. Inside was a 1977 Belgian double mint set, which I don't remember ever buying, and have no interest in now, so I am putting it up for auction. The set is in a white plastic case marked by the Belgian Mint, with blue velvet inside to hold the 8 coins in the set (there were two rows, one showing the obverse and one the reverse). The 8 coins included in the set are 2 each of the 50-centime, 1-franc, 5-franc and 10-franc. They are pictured below and are all uncirculated. The auction will end at 11:00 pm EDT next Saturday, the 65th anniversary of D-Day. So just like they say of voting in Chicago, bid early and often!

Opening Bid: $1.00

bid increment: $0.01

Shipping: $3 to the US, international will be higher

Auction closes at 11:00 pm EDT as shown on the post time stamp in the forum. Post your bids as a response to this thread. Any questions, PM me or e-mail me at jtryka@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

1977belgium1.JPG

1977belgium2.JPG

1977belgium3.JPG

Don't worry Art, if you miss this one I have a Jamaica and a Bahamas proof set that I will list later today, but they might be higher priced since they have quite a bit of silver in them!

I like silver................a lot. :ninja:;);)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived