CoinPeople.com

Pennies?

How much are pennies worth from great britain, if they are in MS62-MS64 condition, graded by PCGS

Here are some examples...And what would I expect to pay for them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1900-GREAT-BRITAIN-PEN...93%3A1|294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.com/1901-GREAT-BRITAIN-PEN...93%3A1|294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.com/1926-GREAT-BRITAIN-PEN...93%3A1|294%3A50

I am not very good at pricing up graded material as thankfuly we do not see to much of it this side of the pond but this might be of some hel to you (I hope)

F VF XF Unc

1900 1.00 3.00 13.00 60.00

1901 0.30 1.00 10.00 25.00

1927 0.35 0.75 7.00 20.00

Thanks man, means a lot...

I know the great Britain pennies are not worth a lot, in any lower condition, was just wondering about uncirculated and graded

I'm actually asking for help, and I get a "no comment"

Here in the United States we have a society of lawsuit profiteers that feed on this stuff. No comment might have come off to you as a cocky and untoward statement, but when you are around here awhile you will see that it says quite a bit more than the mere lack of verbiage would suggest.

I am not very good at pricing up graded material as thankfuly we do not see to much of it this side of the pond but this might be of some hel to you (I hope)

F VF XF Unc

1900 1.00 3.00 13.00 60.00

1901 0.30 1.00 10.00 25.00

1927 0.35 0.75 7.00 20.00

Thanks, you've helped me on cointalk, and now here, I thank you

Here in the United States we have a society of lawsuit profiteers that feed on this stuff. No comment might have come off to you as a cocky and untoward statement, but when you are around here awhile you will see that it says quite a bit more than the mere lack of verbiage would suggest.

Honestly, if you are not going to help me, and you don't have anything to say, there is no reason for posting "no comment"

Honestly, if you are not going to help me, and you don't have anything to say, there is no reason for posting "no comment"

You don't seem to understand that the "no comment" was a loaded statement, many people will see that and that says all they need to know.

Maybe you will find out when one of these eBay sellers comes along and serves you with a lawsuit.

You don't seem to understand that the "no comment" was a loaded statement, many people will see that and that says all they need to know.

Maybe you will find out when one of these eBay sellers comes along and serves you with a lawsuit.

Now what are you talking about?

Why would an ebay seller hit me with a lawsuit?

Makes no sense to me....

Seriously though, still not understanding no comment..And where does this lawsuit come from.

What cane an ebay seller sue me for?

What ebay seller?

I'm an ebay seller, I sell on ebay. Tell me, how will this lawsuit business work...

Where, please, answer back, where, ANYWHERE ON THIS THREAD, is there info, or anything that a seller can sue me for?

What cane an ebay seller sue me for?

What ebay seller?

I'm an ebay seller, I sell on ebay. Tell me, how will this lawsuit business work...

Where, please, answer back, where, ANYWHERE ON THIS THREAD, is there info, or anything that a seller can sue me for?

I think the reference deals with a seller who has sued over things like people on a forum having a discussion that they grading is off on certain coins. The original founder of this forum was sued over just such a comment.

I think the reference deals with a seller who has sued over things like people on a forum having a discussion that they grading is off on certain coins. The original founder of this forum was sued over just such a comment.

No where in this thread did I say anything about grading being off

I asked a simple question, of how much I would expect to me for coins like that, in a certain grade, and gave examples...

There is nothing I can be sued over for that.

Archived