CoinPeople.com

Polymer Banknotes

Brett

I want to collect a full set of polymer banknotes from all world countries. The problem I am having is I cannot find a straight list of what each country has made that is up to date. For example I want a list that can do the following....list country, year and denomination from when that country first made them.

Any help would be greatly excepted and appreciated

I just found out that there is a World Polymer Banknote book that just came out.

www.worldpolymerbanknotes.com

I am going to try and find a place in the US selling it.

I am going to try and find a place in the US selling it.

good luck with that. it doesn't seem to have an isbn and is probably self-published (apparently out of malaysia). if you find a north america distributor i'd be interested ...

I am gonna buy it from Morris and a few notes too. He has the book for $16.95, but has a minimum order of $35 + $2 to ship

The only listings on eBay I found were by the books maker and it is the same price on the website.

Hey Brett

I only have enough time to make one post for now, but if you ever need any help with anything, let me know.

I have a folder with every pick and variety of polymer banknotes I made... this is to figure out what banknotes I need to finish my collection. If you want me to copy it I can do that but it will be pretty highlighted up.

Also, I have tons of less expensive polymer notes in stock that aren't even listed on kirschnotes and if you ever need a price beaten to death and beyond let me know. :ninja:

Thanks

Ben

Well McDoo any help i will accept. If you don't mind copying it, that would be great. Also if you have the time send me a list of the polymer notes you have for sale in UNC condition.

Thanks

Archived