CoinPeople.com

Howdy from Texas

Hi

I’m new here, from Texas. I’ve been collecting world coins, off and on, since I was about 9 years old. Found this board while doing some searching on the internet to find out more about buying world coins in bulk. I really enjoy looking through coins to find ones I don't have yet...

Welcome to the Darkside! ;)

You'll find plenty of people that will be able to help you with your quest, a very warm welcome to the forum from Clive in England.

:ninja:

Howdy right back to ya, Texas! ;) <---think Stetson...

Welcome to CP. It is a great site and there are many collectors in your special category who will be happy to share everything they know about world coin collecting.

Right now I am focusing on US coins, but now and then I find a world coin or banknote that just speaks to me and I have to get it, and it is all CP's fault. :ninja:

Enjoy CP!!

Corky

Howdy, ya'll!

Depending on where you live in Texas, coin collecting can either be very easy or very hard. Myself, I live in San Antonio and find some great deals on Foreign pieces, between the three coin shops I frequent in the city.

If you're close by, let me know. I would be ecstatic to help out if I can. :ninja:

Archived