CoinPeople.com

A FAMOUS FAKE RUSSIAN COIN

koreasangeun

I FOUND THEM IN CHINA.NOW MANY FOREIGNERS THINK THAT THE CHINESE SELLERS ALWAYS SELL THE FAKE COINS.SO I DECIDED TO HELP THE COLLECTORS IN CHINA AND OTHEY COUNTRIES TO FIGHT WITH THE FAKE-MAKER.HERE IS A FAMOUS FAKE IN CHINA,BE CAREFUL,I THINK IT SHOULD MADE IN RUSSIA OR NORTH CHINA.

P.S.IT IS SAID I CAN ONLY UPLOAD 1000 K PICS??WHAT SHOULD I DO?I WILL UPLOAD MORE FAKE 'S PICS TO LET U BE CAREFUL! :ninja: AND ALSO NICE REAL COINS TOO ;) WHAT SHOULD I DO?

387063_1.jpg

387063_2.jpg

You can upload your images at http://www.imageshack.us You can upload a max of 1.5mb for each file as well as you can upload as many as you want. There are many counterfeit coins currently updated by R W Julian, writer for one of the greatest Russian numismatic books.

Here is a list provided by him:

http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?showtopic=17551

P.S. please do not type in caps as it seems that you are yelling.

I don't know anything about the fakes, but I do know China is the world's biggest ripoff merchant on the coin market.

Re. the limit to your picture size - I don't upload them to the forum, I use a website -tinypic.com to upload them to and just copy the code with the tags into my posts. You can have them any size.

The issue is not China - the issue is with how buyers think they are getting a great deal without even bothering to check what they are getting. Else why are counterfeiters still bothering to counterfeit if they don't make profit?

You can blame the counterfeiters all you want but you gotta blame the buyers who aren't checking what they are getting even though there are resources available to double check. This forum is a great example where forum members can question what they are buying.

Archived