CoinPeople.com

jack nicklaus £5 note

San_Miguel98

• 3 weeks later...

this is a little late for those of us who took the e-bay route, but for anyone else still wanting this note i recommend ordering them directly from the royal bank.

Jack Nicklaus Commemorative Banknote Offer

Group Communications

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc

36 St Andrew Square

Edinburgh

EH2 2YB, Depot Code 045

e-mail: JWNBanknotes@rbos.com

• 2 weeks later...

The fine folks of Scotland must be having a field day with this one. I have already bought and received 6 of these notes, at highly inflated prices on Ebay, as all the golfers and non-collectors I know have asked me to obtain one for them. It amazes me that so many people over here are aware of this Scottish $5 note with Jack Nicklaus on them and most U.S. citizens don't even know we have new nickels? I was hoping the price would break a bit and I could pick up a few extras for selling later but that doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon. None the less quite a few of these notes are now in the U.S. so they will never see circulation again! :ninja:

• 1 year later...
I thought these things on eBay were grossly overpriced. It made a good time for me to sell Scottish banknotes on eBay, since mine were the only non Jack Nicklaus notes.

Curiously they are mispelled on eBay too, Jack Nicholas etc.

If you want a good JN note mailed in a cardboard, PM me. I have contacts there that work in RBS.

Dave - Any possibilities of acquiring a solid 555555 from your contacts working in RBS. :ninja: