CoinPeople.com

hi,everyone

Good Chinese,upstairs.(Ni Hao ,Da Jia hao!)

In Chinese collection market here,banknotes,stamps,stocks,bonds are so many.Also what's the hardest to study and collect?It's Chinese old coin.The oldest is more than 2500 years.I'v been engaged in banknote collecting for 3 years .Many young people are participating in collecting old coins and banknotes as me these years.

And may i know how many British Gentlemen here are retired,maybe i should ask about what's the percentage.hehe:)

As follows it's the 3rd edition RMB.24Pieces ,its price here is about 24000rmb(about 3200usd),and is very very hot in chinese collection market.

Enjoy it!

__20154___27665___24065_.JPG

I was surprised during visit to Beijing, Nanchang and Guangzhou last year to see coins and banknotes for sale. The banknotes prices are high - but they not beautiful series like this:

china2jiaodtl.jpg

china2jiao.jpg

china5jiaodtl.jpg

china5jiao.jpg

china1yuandtl.jpg

china1yuan.jpg

china2yuandtl.jpg

china2yuan.jpg

Notes from my pretty girls of China collection. I like nationalities series of 1980 best, just lovely notes with so many different types of people.

Ni hao felix.

I used to be at a Chinese coin forum - 51coins.com but looks like it got shut down for some reason. Chinese coins right now are quite popular (genuine ones that is) like old Xinjiang, QingDao under German occupation, Guizhou Antinomy coin, and other rare coins. I'm looking for those two but the prices are crazy :ninja:

Welcome to coinpeople ;)

huan ying ning zao coinpeople

To Scott:

In China,banknote's price rests with its exility.So sometimes we see an ugly and dirty banknote is too expensive,more than thousands of dollars.

These notes you show are the 4th editions RMB.Those beautiful girls are the minotires in China like MengGUZU ZhuangZU and so on.

I think you foreign banknotes lovers pay more attention to the beauty of note,unlike us.For some people want to earn money from notes collecting,they don't care the beauty.The other side,u are the winner ,i suppose.

Hello and welcome to CP. Very nice notes. I have a few Chinese notes and coins but I don't really know much about them.

Well,history is written by our ancestors and we are to write the future.

Here we just talk about collections not politics and social liability,ok?

My college classmate living beside my room is japanese.No prejudics or bitterness between us.

Old Chinese says that:"War time we fight,Peace time we collect" There's no war,brother,just collect.

Anyway,i suggest that u need't feel any upset when mentioning Nanjing and Nanjing welcome your visit.

Archived