CoinPeople.com

A $2 Friendly Teller

Scottishmoney

I always ask about $2 bills at all of my banks, but one bank in particular has become my source of $2 bills, and today I found out why, one of the tellers really really likes them, and she orders them from the Fed and keeps doing so until she gets brand new ones. She said she always manages to find people that want them too, I am just the latest customer to catch onto this. Curiously, but not surprisingly she said she gets comments from her co-workers about the $2 bills, but she enjoys them and giving them out.

And tonight I have two banded packs of them Series 2003, and consecutively numbered.

First Congrats to Scottishmoney for find those new $2 US notes.

It is nice that you build a good rapport with the bank teller. If she is a young lady, next time buy two movie tickets and pass it to her or buy her a Starbuck coffee to thank her. ;)

I have a question. Is it difficult to get these new $2 in it's original banded packing ?

Don't get me wrong. I am not getting any of them. Just curious.

:ninja:

First Congrats to Scottishmoney for find those new $2 US notes.

It is nice that you build a good rapport with the bank teller. If she is a young lady, next time buy two movie tickets and pass it to her or buy her a Starbuck coffee to thank her. ;)

I have a question. Is it difficult to get these new $2 in it's original banded packing ?

Don't get me wrong. I am not getting any of them. Just curious.

;)

It is difficult here to get them in original banded packages, because most banks will not order them. I would like to offer rewards but believe me, they can get fired for taking stuff like that over the counter, about all I can do is send business in the form of new accounts etc. She is a young lady, but I don't venture beyond the ordinary stuff with movie passes or Starbucks as my young lovely but jealous wife might not approve :ninja:

Archived