CoinPeople.com

Jumpstarted my collection

Grant Ness

So after I finally sold off some old M:TG cards that were collecting dust, I was able to order some stuff to jumpstart my collection.

Some of the stuff came in, and more will come in later this week. Once everything comes in, I'll add a note about the places i've ordered from and give a review.

102_0750.jpg

A metric ton of Polymer notes!

102_0749.jpg

Sri Lanka Rupees. (10, 20 and 50's)

102_0748.jpg

Serbian Dinars (with some old yugoslavians mixed in)

102_0747.jpg

Malawian Kwacha

102_0746.jpg

South Korean Won + Hong Kong Dollars

102_0745.jpg

Slovakian Koruna - Hard to get in good condition

102_0744.jpg

Slovenian Tolar - this actually came from a bank!

102_0743.jpg

Malagasy Ariary - Aside from Haiti, this is my favorite, but also hard to find.

I'll add the rest after it comes in, and review the merchants as well.

It's a wonderful and encouraging jumpstart. Do show us more of your acquisitions in the near future. We love to see banknotes. At the same time, we are also happy for you. Enjoy your hobby. :ninja:

Congrats! But look! It's the DOT! :ninja:

(for those who don't remember, that Dez Reis note in the first pic has an oddly attractive dot that took the note far in the most recent Banknote Idol.)

(for those who don't remember, that Dez Reis note in the first pic has an oddly attractive dot that took the note far in the most recent Banknote Idol.)

Red-Dot.gif

so, if you don't mind me asking, why the multiples of all the notes?? are you hoarding, or planning on trading the extras?? if the latter, let me know. I have a lot of material to get rid of, and I could probably use a few of those Serbian & Slovenian notes (will have to check to see what I have). with the exception of the southern Slavic states (former Yugoslavian republics), most everything I have listed on BnB is available.

so, if you don't mind me asking, why the multiples of all the notes?? are you hoarding, or planning on trading the extras?? if the latter, let me know. I have a lot of material to get rid of, and I could probably use a few of those Serbian & Slovenian notes (will have to check to see what I have). with the exception of the southern Slavic states (former Yugoslavian republics), most everything I have listed on BnB is available.

I bought in quantity because:

a.) it was a better deal

and b.) trades for harder to find stuff

Just PM me and i'll send over my list.

• 1 month later...

So where did you end up purchasing such a large amount of notes? I am looking to eventually purchase a few hundred notes from various countries, about 10-20 of each and Unc. If your dealer is online, and reasonable price wise, would you mind letting me know? Thanks!

Archived