CoinPeople.com

Where to find gold coins.

Rain386

Hello!

im very intrested gold coins from finland , sweden and norway. At the moment i have only 20 kronor 1890 from sweden and im reaching to 1879 finland 10 markka ;) . I know where to find sweden and finland coins but norway is a problem :ninja: I mean 18xx end gold coins. Ebay is empty. Where to find these? does anybody know something about finland 100 and 200 markka from 1920-s( probably veeery expensive) ;)

About 10 years ago they were all over the place, and the Danish coins are still filtering through, there was a large hoard called the Nordic Gold Hoard that made it's way to the market then. Occasionally on eBay I see Swedish, Danish and Finnish, but Norwegian can be elusive.

• 7 months later...

All I can say about the recommend for Coinvault.com is that has been one of my least desirous buying experiences in years, I bought an Italian 50 Lire from them almost a month ago, excuses, unanswered emails, and outright lies from the principal there. I will not buy from them again. I emailed over a week ago asking the status of my order, was told it was sent, rather tersely. Yeah, it was two days after the email stating it was sent. So now the coin is here, but only after having to pull teeth to get it. I have not spent so much for so much dissatisfaction in quite sometime.

Archived