CoinPeople.com

3 platinum Russian roubles 1828

Xaxol

BKB, do you know the procedures of doing that? Who wouldn't be paranoid over sending anything valuable to Russia.

To send such a rare coin to Russia means that you need to say "do svidaniya" beforehand. Perhaps Igors knows better of how it works, especially the legistation changed at the end of last year?

I am sure there are parcel services that deliver packages from Ukraine to Russia with insurance.

BKB, do you know the procedures of doing that? Who wouldn't be paranoid over sending anything valuable to Russia.

To send such a rare coin to Russia means that you need to say "do svidaniya" beforehand. Perhaps Igors knows better of how it works, especially the legistation changed at the end of last year?

qxseries, thank you for mentioning me. Somehow I projected the mirage of having knowledge in this subject, but I am not sure how. ;) Yes, I've heard about ability of bringing coins across for authentication purposes, but never heard of anyone doing it. I think it is a can of warms all together. You can take across one coin and bring back a different one in its place. :ninja:

qxseries, thank you for mentioning me. Somehow I projected the mirage of having knowledge in this subject, but I am not sure how. ;) Yes, I've heard about ability of bringing coins across for authentication purposes, but never heard of anyone doing it. I think it is a can of warms all together. You can take across one coin and bring back a different one in its place. :ninja:

I believe some body mention back in the days. As far I remember Hermes broad across the board ruble of Konstantin for expertise and broth back (the same coin).Also I believe if you change the coin no body recognized (if it is no picture of the coin before crossing).

Archived