CoinPeople.com

Some of my Cityview Talers (NOW ON EBAY)

Goetzdude

I'm quite partial to that 1780 like I could afford it.

Naww, the 1772 Frankfort is the nicest...

No, 1756 Basel...

No, the 1680 Nurnburg...

See why I posted what I did about anguish whenever any of these are shown? :ninja:

Yikes! Makes you wonder what modern mintmasters are doing these days! :ninja:

Fabulous stuff! It's kind of hard to get worked up over modern stuff when there are things like that out there.

These are masterpieces of die engraving. The intricacy of detail is just awe-inspiring.

I would have a very hard time parting with such beautiful things and have no doubt they will bring very strong prices when sold.

My apologies, Tiff ... :ninja:

I thought you weren't allowing Goetzdude to sell his stuff here. My bad.

• 3 weeks later...
I have begun auctioning these on Ebay three at a time along with Goetz material. Seatch "City View" and you should find them. Good Luck. S

Not finding much be searching "City View". How's about your ebay id? That would make the search easier.

Not finding much be searching "City View". How's about your ebay id? That would make the search easier.

har_poon

also, Udo was kind enough to tell me that I had them listed in the exonumia as opposed to coins so I had to add a second listing.

Look in Coins>european>Germany> then search for city view or taler. I just did this so it may take a little time for ebay to load up the second listing.

THANKS UDO!!!

Archived