CoinPeople.com

Have a look at more ebay junk

Vfox

http://cgi.ebay.com/1894-O-MS64-DMPL-U-S-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Okay I don't know who should be more ashamed, the seller, or the bidder. These photos, as well as all his auctions are very very clearly doctored. A complete novice with MS paint could have done a better job. This is the reason I don't buy uncertified coins (unless for bullion) off of ebay, people are really just dishonest.

Yet, nothing can be done about this because eBay just doesn't care, it's not their money. :ninja:

yuk that is nasty I am a memeber on another forum that many memebers here frequent .. and we have this guy who is a forgery genius he can spot them a million milles away. al though with this one anyone can seeit

The Morgan almost looks like it is in one of the new ANACS slabs.....maybe I'm missing something.

He has sold a couple coins that "may" be worth the money. Pictures don't look too doctored.

check this out!  this same moron actually transposed another star in the star field in his poor attempt to Photoshop.  Somebody please send this seller a nasty email or message.

what a scam!

Oh, holy monkeys LOL! I can't believe this guy is still in business, and a square trade member no less, my respect for the ST concept is no more. sigh.

Btw, that crappy Morgan sold for over $1,000 USD! What a load.

The Morgan almost looks like it is in one of the new ANACS slabs.....maybe I'm missing something.

He has sold a couple coins that "may" be worth the money. Pictures don't look too doctored.

Just wanted to say, look at the top of the photo, the coin faces the same way, yet the edge of the holder shows on both shots. If this was in a anacs holder, one would have to show the top of the holder, neither do. Look at his feedback as well, some coins he claimed were slabbed were raw junk coins. Although some of his coins may be worth close to the amount someone pays for it, 9 times out of 10 you will lose, hundreds if not (in the case of the one I posted) close to a thousand. Just total dishonest methods, it makes me sick.

Ah now I see it. Good eye Vfox.

I wouldn't touch any of his stuff with a 10-foot pole you owned. Some of his feedback makes me wonder why people keep buying his junk.

Saw a really strange one last nite. Now the person may be doing some good deals. He does have a 99.6 and close to 2,000 sales. For sale anywhere from 2-20 graded morgan or peace silver dollars. Dates, grades, slab company his choice. Just surprising people would pay out a couple hundred for unknowns. I wonder how many thought he was actually selling the coins shown. These he said were samples of what might be sent.

These he said were samples of what might be sent.

That right there just screams cheap junk, lies and dishonesty for him if you ask me. This is the kind of person that makes eBay such a crapshoot, sigh. :ninja:

Archived