CoinPeople.com

Indian Head Pennies!

I think I'm going to work towards getting some more Indian Head pennies. I dont want to buy one here and one there because I hate that. I want to buy them in quantities like in lots of 5 or 6. I'm not looking for anything imparticular, and doubles are ok. Does anybody have any extra that they are willing to sell for a reasonable price?

Sorry, very rarely do I ever part with an IHC. Of the coins that I have, I have dupes only for my 1907 grading project and a few that show various types of cleaning and such.

Good luck on your hunt. There are some lots on ebay that might be of interest to you.

I have some, they start in VFINE to EXFINE. Ill look.......Illget with you later. :ninja:

I might be interested in some of them as well. If coinjoe doesn't want them, that is.

I think I'm going to work towards getting some more Indian Head pennies. I dont want to buy one here and one there because I hate that. I want to buy them in quantities like in lots of 5 or 6. I'm not looking for anything imparticular, and doubles are ok. Does anybody have any extra that they are willing to sell for a reasonable price?

Here's what I have...

1895 x2

1903 x 2

1907 x 6

1908 x 2

If you are interested in any or all let me know and I will quote a price for you.

:ninja:

• 1 month later...
Here's what I have...

1895 x2

1903 x 2

1907 x 6

1908 x 2

If you are interested in any or all let me know and I will quote a price for you.

:ninja:

Still have any of these?

Archived