CoinPeople.com

*SOLD* 1988-D Olympic Silver $1 - Uncirculated

This is one that I need. :ninja:

I will make this question public just in case there may be others interested other than me should I not be able to get it; can you give an estimate on postage costs to Europe? And also what methods may one make payment to you?

Thank you!

This is one that I need. :ninja:

I will make this question public just in case there may be others interested other than me should I not be able to get it; can you give an estimate on postage costs to Europe? And also what methods may one make payment to you?

Thank you!

Good questions.

Since I have to send it in a box (or the mint packaging would be crushed) I would probably send it Global Priority Mail. That costs $8.50 to Finland but I'll only charge you $4.50 (since I was giving away US shipping anyway).

Also, I prefer Paypal for small transactions like this.

Let me know if you want it before one of these sneaky CoinPeeps snipes it.

Just to interject a moment since I've sent a million things to Finland. I would recommend going this route...

Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small) 4 - 6 Days $5.25

It will fit in the small flat rate envelope. Save ya a few bucks too.

That variable rate gets real high cost real quickly.

The packaging should be fine if you wrap a little something around it, bubble wrap or whatever.

The packaging should be fine if you wrap a little something around it, bubble wrap or whatever.

You can get a decent sized roll at most dollar stores for $1. It's what I use to send stuff.

Its all yours, Markkaa Man! PM me your mailing address please.

PS: I hate to disagree with the Bunny but the outer packaging on this particular commem will get crushed flat if I put it in an envelope, bubble wrap or not. The inner box is solid and would do fine but the outer box cannot support any weight at all, its just a thin cardboard sleeve and a thin plastic inner shell. I'd really like it to arrive in Suomi undamaged.

When are you going to sell the half dollar that came in second in PCI-5?  I want it, now! :ninja:

You can pick that one up at my estate sale. Hopefully many years down the road.

Archived