CoinPeople.com

HSN Today Special at Midnight EST

joanjet

Don't know what it is going to be yet, but at midnight eastern time, HSN is having a coin special value. They only have a couple of these each year, so I just thought you might want to check it out. They had a coin show on earlier this evening, and I thought it was strange that they were offering a 2006 roll of Silver Eagles for $480 plus S&H, and the shysters on Shop at Home all this past week have been offering the exact same thing for $299 and free S&H. Crazy.

Yes, I did see it. I am holding off on all of these, from what I have learned all of this stuff will be half or less on Shop at Home, if you can hold on until the end of the year. And will be certified at NGC which I prefer anyway. But I did enjoy seeing Keith Love from IGC and hearing what he had to say about how they grade and how they get the first day coins. Purchased nothing. I was very proud of myself.

Don't know what it is going to be yet, but at midnight eastern time, HSN is having a coin special value.  They only have a couple of these each year, so I just thought you might want to check it out.  They had a coin show on earlier this evening, and I thought it was strange that they were offering a 2006 roll of Silver Eagles for $480 plus S&H, and the shysters on Shop at Home all this past week have been offering the exact same thing for $299 and free S&H.  Crazy.

And there are no less than 10 ads in this week's Coin World offering rolls of 2006 silver eagles for $208!

And there are no less than 10 ads in this week's Coin World offering rolls of 2006 silver eagles for $208!

Those rolls are quite tempting. Not sure what I'd do with all of them though.

• 1 month later...

Oh man they had some GREAT deals. 20 Morgans for 5 easy payments of $115. That's $28 per coin in XF/AU condition. One of them claimed a 1921 in XF books for $45.........yeah........sure. I'd like to have their price guide to sell stuff at.

Archived