CoinPeople.com

The I Need To Have a Cointest Contest

Ian once won my Texas Dime contest on RCC, this is uncanny, or he is a canny Scot.

As in `canny help it' ? :ninja:

As to the `Texas Dime'............one mighty big dime it is too, and one that exists in my `you won't manage to prise this away from my cold dead hand' collection.

Ian

texasdime1.jpg

texasdime2.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(cough)  ahm....er....unaccustomed as I am to making acceptance speeches, i'd just like to say how truly astonished yet thrilled I am to have won another one of your competitions.

I'd like to thank my mum and dad for having me, my brother for putting up with me during my early years, The Queen for having waved in my direction on at least two occasions, Margaret Thatcher for having been totally oblivious of my existence, Talisker for being there etc. etc. etc.    :-)

Many thanks for having the competition, for deeming me to have won, and of course for your  generosity with the prize. My addy remains as it was.

Maggie and the Lillibet had less to do with it than Talisker, but I think tonight I am having Talisker meself.

(cough)  ahm....er....unaccustomed as I am to making acceptance speeches, i'd just like to say how truly astonished yet thrilled I am to have won another one of your competitions.

I'd like to thank my mum and dad for having me, my brother for putting up with me during my early years, The Queen for having waved in my direction on at least two occasions, Margaret Thatcher for having been totally oblivious of my existence, Talisker for being there etc. etc. etc.    :-)

Many thanks for having the competition, for deeming me to have won, and of course for your  generosity with the prize. My addy remains as it was.

;) I love a good acceptance speech!

:ninja: Congratulations, Ian!

Great game, Укра! ;)

Archived