CoinPeople.com

Got one more........

coinmonster

What do you think MS or AU? What does MS mean? AU= about uncirculated, how can that even begin to make sense??

I just found MS..........Mint State..............That it would seem be highly different from collector to collector. What may look really good to me may seem like a okie dokie coin to someone else...........WOW............my head hurts :ninja:

* I think think this one looks to be in nice shape*

That was my edit.

Hi,

MS means "mint state", which is supposed to signify a coin that has no wear. The half dollar looks pretty close to MS to me...I'd have to look at it in hand to be sure. The obverse has some indicators that it may have seen light circulation, but the reverse looks pretty good, so maybe the marks came from scratching and grinding around in a mint bag during transportation.

Agree with teh above that it could be an MS coin. Certaily appears to be luster and the only maybe is whether there is any wear that can't be seen from teh pics.

I HATE EBAY! GRRRRRRRRRR...........LOL

I had bid on this coin and a couple of others from this seller to save on shipping. Well someone outbid me with about 1 minute to go and I went to bid higher and it asked me for my damn password!!! Naturally this caused me to not even have a chance to win. The winner got it for $12.46.....................and yep I know about all the stuff to not have this happen.It is my fault.

I don't know though for some unknown reason I wanted this coin and I don't know why. I really wanted this one and I even put in a couple of bids on some that I didn't care for that much to help out on the combined shipping deal.

I only have 2 of these and both of the ones I have look like snake poop. I wanted this one!

The search goes ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........lol

That half really is a beautiful coin.

Ebay drives me nuts too. I'd say the getting outbit at the last minute thing is remarably common... last week it happend to me 3 times in a row. Even when I tried to get my bid in at the last minute, someone else got one in right after me.

Guess I'll have to bid higher :ninja:

Archived