CoinPeople.com

Coins for Trade

alexbq2

Would anyone object starting a topic on coin trades? I know there is a subforum for that, but I do not go there. And I'm sure we all have some coins lying around that we no longer want/need.

It is required to use the Advertising forum that is designed for trades. There are rules established on the forum for sales, trades, etc. and they need to be in the place provided.

Don't know. I do know that I never check that subforum. It would be easier, to just post things in a thread here, for those of us who are narrowly specialized. At least, I would check a thread here.

I support you in this. Russian coins should be traded separately. Either here or elsewhere but not in general section of foreign coins trading.

I will have to disagree and side with Art. It just alienates Russian numismatics from other users and I don't believe this is the spirit of this forum, unless this part of the forum is going to be spun off. If a seller has a bunch lot of coins to sell and some Russian coins are in the lot, it just makes it difficult to put it under one list.

I will have to disagree and side with Art. It just alienates Russian numismatics from other users and I don't believe this is the spirit of this forum, unless this part of the forum is going to be spun off. If a seller has a bunch lot of coins to sell and some Russian coins are in the lot, it just makes it difficult to put it under one list.

I don't get it. So having fewer options makes it better?

My 8 y/o son just got interested in collecting Russian coins. He wants to pick up where I leave off -- from 1849 to 1917. I may be forced to let him sell some of my duplicates to get the funds needed. If it is possible to trade, it is even more fun for him.

I think there is no problem to discuss all coins here, but to trade them where it is prescribed by the rules of the forum. Just put a link from a trade place here and everyone form this section of the forum can participate in discussion and trade. BKB, can I have a link here for where you placed this one for trade? I have no idea where to look for it yet.

I want to see all your coins. :) Mainly copper before 1841. But I doubt I have anything to trade it for that would interest you, beside I have to do what I promis myself to do for a long time - organise my coins a little better, so I can see which ones are doubles... at the moment most of them are in the box waiting for a better home (cabinets are very dear these days).

Please post your items for trade in the appropriate advertising section. It is maintained in a manner designed to be most effective for all of the forum members not just folks who post in the Russian Coin Forums.