CoinPeople.com

United states 1963 Franklin cameo half dollar silver proof coin with golden and rainbow toned (NGC PF65) BEAUTIFUL LOOKING COIN

United states 1963 Franklin cameo half dollar silver proof toned coin for sale

Beautiful golden and rainbow toned on both sides(Golden toned on franklin,eagle and bell.Rainbow toned all along on the side words on reverse side only)

NGC graded PF65 coin in older NGC capsulated(Looks more beautiful than the current capsulated or slabs)

EXTREMELY RARE PIECE WITH BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN AND RAINBOW TONED ON THIS COIN

HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE ITEM

HARD TO FIND

Selling it only for USD80,000 or your best offer by your reply,pm over here

Serious buyer only

Payment-Telegrafic transfer,western union or the best way is cash on collection over here in my country

Shipment-UPS,fedex or local registered express mail service with insurance free shipping worldwide

Anyway,please let me know if you are interested to buy this item from me and my country is Malaysia and I will reply you very soon after your reply or pm over here

Thank you for viewing and have a nice day

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

Well, let's see. A quick perusal of eBay shows complete sets of proof Franklins (1950-1963) going for $1,500 to $1,700. Current top dog at Heritage is a PCGS MS65FBL with a bid of $950. So... yeah.

Well, let's see. A quick perusal of eBay shows complete sets of proof Franklins (1950-1963) going for $1,500 to $1,700. Current top dog at Heritage is a PCGS MS65FBL with a bid of $950. So... yeah.

Hopefully someone is interested to buy this item from me and I would not mind to receive any offer from the buyer,seriously for sure.

Sorry that just to let you know that I am helping my friend to sell his item with his asking price and this item is not rushing to sell because he wants someone else to offer him a good price then he will let it go,hope you understand about it.Anyway,thank you for showing this link again and I apprieiciate your efford very much.

Archived