CoinPeople.com

My Collection

nagesh

Welcome to Coinpeople, Nagesh!

You have a nice set of notes on your blog. What got you into collecting?

Thanks for the Reply.I started collecting banknotes three years ago i.e. from schooldays. Those days we exchange coins and banknotes with our classmates.I have some rare Indian banknotes, will post later in blog.and one more thing I love to collect inflation banknotes. I have most of these types banknotes but let me know if i missed something.

Hello and welcome. For some reason I can not get your sites to load. I probably have too many windows opened right now. I'll try again later.

Thanks for the Reply.I started collecting banknotes three years ago i.e. from schooldays. Those days we exchange coins and banknotes with our classmates.I have some rare Indian banknotes, will post later in blog.and one more thing I love to collect inflation banknotes. I have most of these types banknotes but let me know if i missed something.

Yeah, inflation notes are quite interesting. I did a paper and presentation for a college class on post war inflation and it's effects. Once I looked into the actual Rates of inflation, it was an eye opener... I'd heard that people had to spend their daily wages as they got them to avoid the loss due to the rises, but some of the increases were frighteningly large over just a couple of days.

Hello I am Santiago from Barcelona Spain.

Congratulations for your Blog

As a suggestion, you can explain each entry a bit of information that describes the banknote.

And you can sort them by subject or date for future reference.

I am already a follower of your blog :-)

Hello I am Santiago from Barcelona Spain.

Congratulations for your Blog

As a suggestion, you can explain each entry a bit of information that describes the banknote.

And you can sort them by subject or date for future reference.

I am already a follower of your blog :-)

Thanks dude. I will Post more info about notes.

Hi, nice blog, I agree with others that some sort of textual content would improve it a bit. This is my first post here by the way

I'm actually just getting into banknote collection as well, and just like you insane inflation rates are what first got me interested. It's just kind of cool having these pieces of paper as a country's economic fall, as troubling as it may be from a humanitarian point of view.

Right now I have a bunch of Zimbabwe stuff, and then some Yugoslavian and Hungarian hyperinflation notes. You guys that have been collecting stuff for years, how do you branch out and find new things you want early on? There are so many things it's overwhelming. Also, do these notes hold their value/appreciate decently when compared to coins?

Archived