CoinPeople.com

British PCI is open for voting!

Ætheling

Groups A, H, I and P are still open for votes until Thursday 6th May.

Groups C, G, K and O will go up today, simply because I'm off work, not doing a great deal and i've got the time to do them. I will try to make them distinguishable from the earlier groups by putting a sub-heading with them. Closing date for these new groups will be Saturday 8th May.

Advanced apologies if you find there's just too much voting going on so soon but as I think you will appreciate there is a fine line between: 1) the competition being too busy and 2) the competition not having enough pace and dragging on for months.

I'm still searching for that happy medium but I figure more pace is better in the earlier rounds when the competition is still fresh and the novelty value is still there.

Groups B and J are open for voting until Tuesday 11th May.

Groups E and M are open for voting until Thursday 13th May.

The last Groups from Round 1 (Groups D, F, L & N) will follow either tomorrow or Monday, allowing us to begin Round 2 next Saturday (15th May).

Only Groups D, F, L and N are still open for voting, these close tomorrow!

The Prediction thread also closes tomorrow, so get your entries in (see first post!)

Round 2 will begin on Saturday! Hope you're enjoying it so far!

Cool coin! :ninja: You've had some great coins in this competition.

Glad you're enjoying the competition, not long to go either before we're down to the Top 16 coins (just a small number of groups needing a 4th round to get us there). After that it's Top 16, Quarter Final, Semis and then the big one! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived