CoinPeople.com

Can someone interpet what this says please?

halfdollar

10 M - means 10 matryoshka (dolls), there is nothing you can keep in the smallest piece; each russian store around the world and in US have a large selection of them; some of them are the large size and very pretty, and very expensive, can be up to a thousand dollars; very long time ago there were available as martyoshka design only, but past decade there are presidents, tsars, others selebrities are available for sale at russian stores all around the world :ninja:

10 M - means 10 matryoshka (dolls), there is nothing you can keep in the smallest piece; each russian store around the world and in US have a large selection of them; some of them are the large size and very pretty, and very expensive, can be up to a thousand dollars; very long time ago there were available as martyoshka design only, but past decade there are presidents, tsars, others selebrities are available for sale at russian stores all around the world :ninja:

What age do you think this set is?

and, what do you guess its value to be?

What age do you think this set is?

and, what do you guess its value to be?

it can be a russian population in the area you live, so visit its store;

i am guessing on both: modern artist and price from $100 and up :ninja:

Good grief, if I could sell all the matryoshkii in our house for a $100 eaches, we would be rich. I think we might possibly have at least 10 of them, because my daughters love them and buy them in Ukraine. In Ukraine you can buy a set of 10-11 dolls for about $8-10.

• 3 weeks later...
Good grief, if I could sell all the matryoshkii in our house for a $100 eaches, we would be rich. I think we might possibly have at least 10 of them, because my daughters love them and buy them in Ukraine. In Ukraine you can buy a set of 10-11 dolls for about $8-10.

In New York, in Manhattan around Lincoln Center area The Russian Gift store can sell it at the highest prices :ninja:

Archived