CoinPeople.com

Merger of the French Collections

Dave M

Some good news for FrenchBanknotes.com - Madison and I have put our heads together and combined our collections of French and French-printed notes out at FrenchBanknotes.com. The combined content is bigger than either of us individually might have, and makes for a collection that has some wonderful depth in areas that it never had before.

Grab a cup of coffee and take a nice surf through the site, I think you'll enjoy it!

Dave

Some good news for FrenchBanknotes.com - Madison and I have put our heads together and combined our collections of French and French-printed notes out at FrenchBanknotes.com. The combined content is bigger than either of us individually might have, and makes for a collection that has some wonderful depth in areas that it never had before.

Grab a cup of coffee and take a nice surf through the site, I think you'll enjoy it!

Dave

just wonderfull... :ninja:

;):ninja: best of wishes to you both guys...i surf it and really can't stop admiring the french banknotes ;):D

I must say that David should get all the credits for creating most of the work and the paintaking effect in submiting the relevant data and research.

My role is very minor and small....But nonetheless it is a great site for the FRENCH NOTES lovers.....Enjoy ;);)

Archived