CoinPeople.com

Authentic Sightings on eBay.

Thee_Immortal_One

Okay,

We have all seen the fake 6 and 12 ruble, gangut rouble and Constantine ruble coins on eBay.

But has anyone seen an authentic one on eBay?

What about the ten denga coin on eBay for the last 4 months?

So here is the question:

What is the rarest authentic Russian coin seen on eBay?

I don't spend much time there, so I have probably missed a few things.

I did see a genuine Dassier rouble there a few years back (ex-Sekine), which was apparently sold after a nicer example (the Hess-Divo coin) was obtained for the collection.

I also saw a nice 1707 rouble offered by a US dealer (Clark Smith?) but don't recall if it sold. I remember I thought the asking price was a bit steep at the time (but it probably would look cheap now).

Okay,

We have all seen the fake 6 and 12 ruble, gangut rouble and Constantine ruble coins on eBay.

But has anyone seen an authentic one on eBay?

What about the ten denga coin on eBay for the last 4 months?

So here is the question:

What is the rarest authentic Russian coin seen on eBay?

i bought some R2s by Bitkin, I know someone who bought R3s, but I would not say what coins and who :ninja:

?

can you say what coins?

why the big secret?

from my point of view i will share only this info:

i was expecting this question so i said earlier that i will not say what coins and who, in addtion I just realized that one coin was R4 by Bitkin, not my purchase, again this partial info I can disclose with you and this is my privilege, if you purchased anything on ebay and you want to share fully or partially you can do so, thank you...

?

can you say what coins?

why the big secret?

this post has no interest to me, i am sorry....

Mr One Kuna, please go back and read the first post in this topic. ;)

your claim about r2 this or r3 that is not relevant, and i think you know that. ;)

The topic is sightings, not buying. ;)

more like bird watching, and less like quail hunting. ;) :

I better go to register for project on GM Corpus Translation :D than to continue replying on idle posts :ninja:

I bought my mule polushka of Paul, which was discussed here last year, on ebay. Coin is Bitkin R4.

As to sightings, most auction houses list their stuff on ebay now, so there were lots of really rare and expensive coins on ebay in the past few years... If you do not count those, then my polushka is the rarest thing I saw on ebay so far.

Mr One Kuna, please go back and read the first post in this topic. :ninja:

your claim about r2 this or r3 that is not relevant, and i think you know that. ;)

The topic is sightings, not buying. ;)

more like bird watching, and less like quail hunting. ;) :

:D belka is from the same species that a kuna is so keep that way my brother/sister :D

;) finally the owner of R4 came in and spilled out the light on the idle post for those wanted to list thousands rare and very rare coins from auction houses using ebay which were obvious from the beginning that it is a waisting of time :D

• 2 weeks later...
You know.....

At some point I am going to realize that some posters here are "thread killers".

If the post is of no interest then stop after reading.

i would not post anything senseless :ninja:

Archived